Outbreak is a tricky Global Event that revolves around Damage over Time and how you can adapt to it.
When you have general questions, how Global Events work, check out the summary in the wiki: link
- Always active; enemies explode after a delay when killed.
- Pre-emptive Strike
- Strike behavior, plus sustained incoming damage triggers a small explosion on Agents.
- Tactical Strike
- Pre-emptive Strike behavior, plus enemies are marked using Strike explosions. When killed, they damage remaining enemies. Ally-to-Ally explosion damage is increased.
Strike is all about explosions – explosions on the NPCs and explosions on the player. In Strike every NPC you kill will drop a grenade that damages the NPCs around him. In best cases, you can wipe out spawns and whole groups like that.
When you activate Pre-emptive Strike or Tactical Strike, each time you take damage, a damage-bar fills up and when the bar is full, an explosion will go off on your agent that will cause damage and reset the damage bar. That is especially tricky, when you are already low on health – it can put you down. Shields can help you lower the damage you take and help you protect your team-members.
When you activate Tactical Strike every time an NPC gets killed an drops a grenade – it will mark the NPCs it damages. If they are killed before the over head marker is gone all NPCs will receive damage, regardless of distance.
- Lincoln Tunnel
- Time Square
- Power Plant
- Stolen Signal
Commendations / Rewards
Every Global Event has its own Commendations that are tied to patches and masks:
|Classic Mask||Best Frenemies|
|Rider Mask||Bomb Proof|
|Jungle Mask||Strike Boss Killer|
|Pulling the pin Patch||Death By Association|
|Security Patch||Security Officer|
Classified Gear Sets
- Classified Path of the Nomad
- Classified D3-FNC
- Classified Predator´s Mark
- Classified Banshee´s Shadow
You can recognize Classified Gear Sets by the folder next to the icon.
You can only get these Classified Gear Sets from the Global Event caches. But all the other classified can still drop from the regular loot locations.
You can read here how Classified Gear Sets work: Link
Global Event Caches
You can earn Global Event Tokens by doing the missions and other activities and then you can buy Global Event Caches from the vendor in the Global Event area of the Terminal. When you just want Classified Items, then it is recommended to buy the Superior Caches.
- Last Stand caches give you 85 GE Tokens each
- Survival caches give you 170 GE Tokens each
(only the Caches that you get during the Global Event will contain Tokens)
Missions – Global Event Bonus
- Normal +50 GE Tokens
- Hard + 75 GE Tokens
- Challenging + 125 GE Tokens
- Legendary + 175 GE Tokens
Incursions – Global Event Bonus
- Challenging + 125 GE
- Heroic + 175 GE
- Normal Missions
- 150 GE Tokens
- 200 GE Tokens – with Global Event Bonus
- Hard Missions
- 225 GE Tokens
- 300 GE Tokens – with Global Event Bonus
- challenging missions
- 750 GE Tokens
- 875 GE Tokens – with Global Event Bonus
- legendary missions
- 1575 GE Tokens
- 1750 GE Tokens – with Global Event Bonus
- challenging Incursions
- 650 GE Tokens
- 775 GE Tokens – with Global Event Bonus
- heroic incursions
- 900 GE Tokens
- 1075 GE Tokens – with Global Event Bonus
Mission/Incursion named bosses
- Normal: 17 GE Tokens
- Hard: 25 GE Tokens
- Challenging: 38 GE Tokens
- Legendary: 58 GE Tokens
DZ and Open World Bosses
- 150 GE Tokens
For the weeklies:
- 23 intel = 400 GEC
- 25 intel = 650 GEC
- 29/35 intel = 550 GEC
- 37/45 intel = 750 GEC
For the dailies:
- 5 intel = 100 GEC
- 10 intel = 175 GEC
- 15/19 intel = 225 GEC
Credit per Hour
Global Event Schedule
You can find the Global Event Schedule here: Link
Twitch Drops are back
You can earn Twitch drops over the entire month, when you are watching the official The Division Streams.
Twitch Streaming Schedule
- Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday streams at 3 PM CET / 9 AM ET.
- State of the Game is on Thursday on 5 PM CET / 11 AM ET (If it’s announced that there is one for the week)
- AmperCamper’s Friday stream is at 8 PM CET / 2 PM ET.
- 30 min – 3 Cypher keys
- 60 min – Asher Vanity Set
- 90 min – 3 Cypher Keys
Every 30 minutes you watch after that, up to 6 hours: 5 Cypher Key Fragments – you don’t have to watch 6h in one sitting, it will be counted over the entire month.
See below for the step-by-step register instructions:
Visit drops-register.ubi.com Log in with your Twitch Account and click “Authorize” Log in with your Ubisoft Account and click “Activate my account” Visit twitch.tv/thedivisiongame and watch at least 20 minutes (continuous viewership not required) Receive a Twitch notification stating you received a reward Visit the “Reward Claim Vendor” in-game to redeem your skins
Special Free Emote
When you login into the game at some point during March, you will get a free Sneeze emote that you can claim from the Reward Claim Vendor.