We know you’re hard at working making Manhattan safe again (unless you’ve gone Rogue), however you sometimes just want to show off some of your stats to your allies. That’s why we’re pleased to announce DivisionTracker.
With the introduction of DivisionTracker we will have some basic statistics available for all players on all platforms.
Here is a list of all the available data we have at the moment, we’re hard at work getting more!
- Playtime – How long you’ve spend roaming New York
- Player Level – Your regular in-game level
- Darkzone Level – Your level you gain in the DZ
- Completion – Completion percentage of the Main story
- Kills – Total amount of enemies you’ve killed
- Items Extracted – The gear you’ve extracted from the DZ
- Skill Kills – Kills you’ve made using skills
- Rogue Players Killed – Amount of rogue players you’ve killed
On your profile page you will see the previously mentioned stats with graphs so that you and others can follow your in-game progress daily. Some of the graphs included kills by day, playtime by day and how many items you extract every day. To keep these stats up to date you would need to visit your profile at least once a day.
We also provide leaderboards for all players that have their account searched on DivisionTracker. These leaderboards are available for all stats. You can even sign up to join our regional leaderboards to see how you rank against players in your country.